Wednesday, July 07, 2010

RockA"Bill"y



So sometimes I can be a little bratty (like HERE) when it comes to my sister Karol. I would have to admit it is a case of sibling rivalry. I mean, isn't it enough that she is an amazing watercolor artist? See HERE


She has always had a good eye for photography too, but has always let me be the one behind the camera. Well, that's all over now. She is working with costumes and mood, and well, she just puts me to shame. 


Above is how she spent her 4th of July weekend. Luckily she has a husband who is always willing to play along. (oh, gosh, one of those).


Kind of an Idlewild state of mind? I don't think it is just coincidental that their cabin is just a few miles west of the home of The Flamingo and Paradise Clubs. Can't you just feel him channeling the greats who played there back in the 50's?  Move over Louis, B.B and Fats, cuz', Billy, he gots da bluez.  


p.s. I hear Billy does a mean KISS impression too! I'll leave that to your imagination until I can steal the photo for a later post!

No comments: