Friday, October 09, 2009

She got all the best genes.


Today is my sister Karol's birthday. Not only will she always be younger than me, which she was happy to remind me of on my recent 50th, but she will always have better hair than me (if you like  that Farrah Fawcett thing), be slimmer (if you like that no butt her pants may fall down at any moment look - okay, that's just bitterness talking), taller, more athletic, etc, etc, etc. You get the picture.

And, of course, she wins the most talented award too.  I think homicidal thoughts am amazed to watch her watercolor skills continue to evolve as time goes by. What started as a hobby is now her passion. And we all get to enjoy her work and proudly display her paintings in our homes. This one is my favorite. The little girl seems so happy and content. (Probably because she does not have a sister OR - sinister music here- she got all the best genes too!).

Happy birthday sister dearest.

No comments: