Friday, June 25, 2010

Here's the spin!




After watching all the news last night, I downed two glasses of wine, wept, and then looked online for some profound meaning. Who knew it would come from ol' Monty Python? 


I mean, so what we've dumped millions of gallons of oil and dispersants into the Gulf Coast, killed 11 miners, destroyed sealife and wetlands, and still don't what the total impact will be in the future? We must keep on drilling because money is more important than the planet! 
But, don't grumble, give a whistle!


And don't forget those Financial and Health Care Reform bills that don't reform? 
Just purse your lips and whistle!


After all, corporations have the same rights as people, say the judges who hold stock in their companies. 
Face the curtain with a bang!


Oh, and if you aren't as depressed as I am yet, might I suggest something besides the news. Last night I also discovered  "Gasland".  Apparently, our destruction of America has no limits
And as Monty has just reminded me "The last laugh is on you!".

No comments: